Monday, October 08, 2007

This and That

Happy Columbus Day!

I guess most of the public world doesn't celebrate this day, but my son's private school does. I know this because I drove him over there today (40 minute round trip) only to discover that it was closed.

Which is a good thing because he had a 2000 word report due today that we stayed up working on last night until past midnight and of which he only had 864 words. Guess what he is working on right now?

In other news, I have been working on an experiment this month. I can't tell you what it is until November 1st. But here's a clue.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!

Did you know that there are only 77 days 13 hours 34 minutes left until Christmas?

6 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Seventy-seven days? Wow, that's really close!

Marc and Megan said...

I almost didn't show up for seminary yesterday morning because I was sure that the youth had the day off... but, it was a good thing I showed up "just in case" because it was just a normal school day for them. I hope you had an enjoyable car ride with your son, though! :)

PJ said...

I have a clue...hmmm, am I correct.

Hope he has success with the other 1136 words!

I LOVE your new look!! Your getting good at this:)

mindyluwho said...

75 now Tristi, but you don't have to worry about that from what I read on your blog!

M&M, I do enjoy the rides to school with my son...however he will be getting his permit soon, I'm not sure I'll be enjoying them after that!

PJ...I wonder what you're thinking?

Check out http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ for templates...very fun!

Elizabeth said...

I had no idea one of your kids was in private school. Do you just not like talking to me anymore or something??? sniff sniff

I'm interested in the outcome of your experiment. Keep us updated!

I wish I lived closer to you. It would be so much fun!!!

mindyluwho said...

Mamita, it's just so he can play football...and I can get him out of my hair for a few hours...small little Christian school...probably only this semester...wish you were closer too!