Friday, September 02, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes


My son is in the MTC and my daughter is in China.  We are dwindling here.

It's Happy/Sad.   

Happy because there is more room at the dinner table.  
Sad because there is more room at the dinner table.  

Happy because there is more dessert for all of us.  
Sad because there are two less people to share dessert with. 

Happy because we can use the smaller car to go places rather than the gas hog.  
Sad because less of us are going places together.

Happy because the three drivers left each get their own car.  
Sad because....actually not sad about that one!  

Happy because 2 less kids to work my schedule around. 
Sad because I don't know what they are doing each day.

Happy because they are off having awesome experiences. 
Sad because there are a couple of holes in my heart.





1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope your son is doing well at the MTC. I just know he is having a great experience. ENJOY IT.

How exciting that your daughter is in China. WOW.

I totally understand the mixed feelings.