Sunday, July 06, 2008

Summertime...and the livin' is easy!

Well, once we got to the destination that is.

Have you ever tried to drive across the country with 8 persons, 6 of whom are your kids, stuffed in a car for three days of 12+ hour driving? It is not for the faint of heart!

But now we are here and my kids are connecting with cousins, some of whom they have not seen for over 5 years. It's a slumber party every night! Fortunately I have lots of family here in the midwest, so we can disperse ourselves around and not make anyone too crazy!

We'll be vacationing for about a month, so my blogging life will be sporadic at best, but I'll be checking in when I can.

Hope you all are having an easy livin' summer!

6 comments:

Scuttle said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! Why didn't you pick me up on your way though I would have been like a mouse. It is just not Fair you get to see my SISTER!!!! Then she is your sister too

Jan said...

Sounds like so much fun Mindi. I hope you have a safe trip and just enjoy it alot. It is hard to travel with family, but the memories are worth it.

I do miss your posts, but summer fun is the best. Take care.

Jan

Nancy Face said...

You're so brave! I'm not very good at long driving trips, haha! :D

Have a great month! :)

Kimberly said...

Oh wow...a whole month? I get twitchy after three days away from home! Hope you have a blast!

Maine Mom said...

I hope you have so much fun being on vacation and being with family! Party!

Yvonne said...

I hope you have the best time--but then again being with family is always the best. Glad you arrived safe and sound. Enjoy!