Friday, February 22, 2008

I've discovered Photobucket!

Now I can have a new background every day! Or every week. Or whenever the whim hits me...maybe once a month. Oh, but that sounds to much like PMS, which I don't usually have a problem with.

Well, anyway, I've spent too much time on it this morning. If you had been here you would have seen my background change ten times, all with roses.

And that's another thing I've been thinking about. I'm thinking of changing my name, something to reflect my love of roses and all things vintage. Hmmmm...

8 comments:

PJ said...

very refreshing, I think I can smell them...and spring!

Kimberly said...

Whatever you do, stay away from deviantart.com. Even more addictive. =) Fun, isn't it?

Yvonne said...

I still would love to know how people do this???

I love it ; )

Rebecca said...

I have no idea how to do it either, but it's gorgeous! I love the "Victorian Mindy"!

Michal said...

simply gorgeous, dahling! isn't it pathetic how long we can spend playing with things like the background to our blogs? pathetic and therapeutic:)
can't wait to see tomorrow's new look!

Nancy Face said...

The pink roses are beautiful! :D

Maine Mom said...

I am scared to death to mess with my blog look.
The roses are beautiful, what a fun background!

I love your Hinckley quotes, too.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE photobucket. I do all kinds of collages in "paint" using stuff from there and make them as wallpaper for my work computer (this is where I do all my blogging from-pathetic, huh). I haven't tried using it here. Hmm...I might have to give it a shot after lunch when I have nothing to do-that happens alot here at work. Have I mentioned how much I love my job?!